Terras: McQuoid (pen) 2, Anthony 11, Odubade 90+5

Dorking: McShane 72, Buchanan 84

Veteran Yemi Odubade came off the bench to fire Weymouth into the Vanarama National League South play-off final

with a stoppage time winner that finally killed off a resurgent Dorking side who had trailed 2-0 for most of this entirely absorbing tie held behind closed doors.

And the Terras are now just one game away from a return to step 1 National League after an 11-year absence as they booked a final with Dartford back at the Bob Lucas Stadium this Saturday, sadly again in the absence of any supporters.

The Terras couldn't have wished for a better start as they dominated the first 45 minutes and deservedly led 2-0 at the break thanks to two strikes in the first 11 minutes.

through Josh McQuoid's converted penalty and a sublime finish from Bournemouth loan star Jaidan Anthony.

But Dorking rallied in the second half and deservedly levelled matters with two late strikes from James McShane and Elliot Buchanan, only to see substitute Yemi Odubade deflect home a last gasp winner for Weymouth.

Despite over four months passing since that memorable 2-0 triumph over Slough Town, the home side still had a very familiar look to it with just two changes to the starting line-up from that day.

Starting berths were handed to Andy Robinson and Josh Wakefield in place of Eastleigh-bound Abdulai Baggie and Tom Whelan who took a place on the bench as one of six substitutes.

Weymouth enjoyed a dream start having gone straight on the front foot, and with just 56 seconds on the clock, Andy Robinson found himself hauled to the ground via a shirt pull inside the box and referee Daniel Lamport had no qualms pointing to the spot.

Captain Josh McQuoid maintained his composure admirably to take full advantage of this golden opportunity as he neatly tucked the ball home from 12 yards inside the left hand post although Sam Howes had guessed right and made a brave attempt to keep it out.

Then, just 9 minutes later, a high pressing tactic paid off as it got even better for the home side as it produced a second goal and a very strong platform.

Wanderers were caught completely flat-footed as possession changed quickly and Calvin Brooks slipped in Anthony through the right channel where he showed tremendous calmness to slide the ball past stranded keeper Sam Howes who had strayed to the edge of his box.

At the other end Wanderers began to make inroads into the attacking third but then, time and time again, final deliveries were found wanting to leave a string of attacks ammounting to nothing.

Winger Nicky Wheeler looked like he could be a real threat for the visitors down the left side as he saw much of the ball in the early exchanges but, far too often, wasted promising moves with wayward centres.

Wheeler wasn't the only offender as Matt Briggs and Isaac Philpott also found their attempted crosses lacking accuracy and

it wasn’t until the 39th minute that they finally got a shot away when McShane skewed a 20-yarder wide.

Seconds before the break Jason Prior should have done far better with a header at the back post as Wheeler finally delivered a telling centre, but the visitors were to fare much better as the second half wore on.

As it was Weymouth began the second half as they had started the match; on the front foot, with Anthony looking to put the game beyond Wanderers just seconds in.

Having evaded the challenge of skipper Ed Harris, Anthony was bearing down on goal before a timely intervention from Philpott saw his perfectly timed tackle come to the rescue.

In the 54th minute a Wakefield corner routine ended with anthony trying his luck with a curler that just sailed past the far post but that was as good as it got for the hosts for much of the half as Dorking finally dragged themselves back into the game.

A minute earlier, Wanderers showed what a threat they could pose when a fine run and low centre from Briggs caused panic in the home defence, and they could consider themselves lucky when the ball was flicked away just four yards from goal.

Moments later the Terras were even more fortunate when a poor clearance from Calum Ward fell straight to McShane but the striker hammered his shot straight back into the arms of the grateful keeper.

The Surrey outfit, also seeking a second successive promotion, were getting closer and Jason Prior should have pulled a goal back in the 64th minute when stretching to meet a cross but he fluffed his lines completely.

However, the pressure finally told with around 20 minutes remaining as they bagged the first of two quick-fire goals to set up a nerve-jangling finale.

First McShane seized on a headed clearance by Tom Whelan as he smashed home a volley from ten yards just before substitute Buchanan cleanly drove home a second inside the far post in the 84th minute to stun their hosts.

Mark Molesley's Terras are not for wilting and, quite amazingly, they showed their mettle to end a fantastic contest with a dramatic late winner.

Odubade had only entered the fray in the 83rd minute and he would have known very little about his winning strike as he inadvertently blocked a hooked clearance into the net from four yards.

That was five minutes into a frenetic period of added time and the Terras were able to hold on, even surviving two nail-biting last ditch corners, to set up a final tie back at the Bob Lucas Stadium next Saturday against Dartford who had earlier overcome Havant & Waterlooville in their semi.

Weymouth: Ward, Camp, Harfield, Ngalo (Murray 60) McCarthy, McQuoid (Thomson 48), Anthony, Wakefield (Zubar 83), Robinson (Whelan 60), Brooks (Odubade 83), Hobson. Sub not used: Childs.

Dorking Wanderers: Howes, Philpott, Dyett (D Gallagher 15), Harris, McManus, Prior 7, Muitt ( J Gallagher 46), McShane , Briggs, Taylor (Buchanan 59), Wheeler (Richards 59). Subs not used: O’Sullivan, Huk.